MyPI Participants Learn Skills in the following Areas:
MyPI Helps Teens:
- Build Life Saving Skill Sets and Be Certified in CPR and AED Usage.
- Learn about Emergency Management and First Responder Careers.
- Identify Hazards and Become Extreme Weather Aware.
- Give Back to Your Communities through the PREP + 6 Service Project.
- Develop Emergency Kits and Family Communication Plans.
- Learn about Technology in Emergency Preparedness, including NOAA Weather Radios, Social and Smartphone Apps, HAM Radio, etc.
View our map to find current state MyPI deliveries.